CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – 20 JULY 2021
Physio Optimum will close from 6pm Tuesday the 20th and re-open on Wednesday the 28th of July in line with the state government lock-down. Normal business will resume but we will practicing with an increased level of infection control and within the mandated restrictions for everyone’s safety.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – 23 MARCH 2020
Physio Optimum is firmly committed to providing and safe and healthy environment for our clients and staff.
We are currently open and operating under strict sanitization and infection control conditions.
We are aware that for many people this is a worrying time with regards to the spread of the virus Physio Optimum would like to ensure you that we are taking this situation very seriously and are doing all we can to protect the health and well-being of all our patients.
We are currently employing extra measures within our practice to combat the potential spread of infection and the Coronavirus.
We are monitoring and complying with all Australian Government advice regarding the virus.
Measures Physio Optimum are employing for safety
- Following all infection control procedures mandated by the Australian Government
- Employing extra preventative measures to ensure a clean environment. This includes frequent cleaning of office / clinic areas and regular sanitisation routines.
- Cancelling treatments to patients who either have the Coronavirus, been in contact with someone who has or if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- Cancelling treatments for patients who have flu like symptoms or been in contact with family members who have flu symptoms.
- Asking staff with any signs of flu like symptoms to self isolate until symptoms have resolved and they are cleared by their doctor to return
If you have any queries regarding Physio Optimum’s practice regarding the Coronavirus please contact us on 82841193.